Property Management Services
Mission Property Management provides each client with a customized line of services including:
- A customized Plan of Action in order to facilitate a smooth and trouble free transition from your current management to Mission Property Management.
- Due Diligence Services that include auditing of current financials and lease documents in addition to exterior and interior inspections done by our well-trained staff.
- Rent Collection and administration of rental increases, common area maintenance, lease violation notices, notification lists and any other required correspondence.
- Weekly bill payment to avoid late fees and penalties.
- Monthly profit distribution (direct deposit available) and comprehensive financial reports to keep you informed on the status of your investment.
- Income and expense analysis including review of insurance coverage, property taxes, maintenance contracts, leases and any other related documents to ensure accuracy and cost effectiveness.
- Maintenance and repair administration coordinated with pre-screened vendors. Due to the volume of business we give our qualified vendors, we have established competitive prices with them. Nevertheless, we still bid out large repairs or improvements to be sure we receive a competitive bid for you. When possible, jobs are given to our own service technicians lower the cost of labor.
- Tenant management including 24-hour access so that we can respond to building issues and emergencies in a timely manner.
- Vacant unit renovation, marketing and leasing handled promptly to maximize cash flow.
- Monthly bank reconciliation and trial balance review to assure accurate accounting.